-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darty Dave

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Custom Built YZ 325 Off Road Dirt Bike still fresh with only 5 hours on it since completed.
Completely rebuilt from frame up, with all new bearings, seals, all throughout the bike. Built with the Best of the Best stock and aftermarket parts. Over 6500.00 spent in this build for the parts and accessories. Short List: HotRods Crank assembly with new fitted Wiesco piston and rings, which is mated with the Eddie Sanders Big Bore 325 Kit for off road. Protaper bars and Top Clamp, ARC levers, Motion Pro cables, Tugger Straps, IMS 3.6 gallon tank (comes with stock tank also). IMS pro pegs, Skid plate and brake snake, Cycra Handguards, SDG seat, Evans waterless coolant, Boyesen Water Pump, Hinson Clutch, V-Force 3 Reeds, all transmission shafts and gears and bearings and seals are all new. Frame bearings and seals to include the swingarm linkage bearings and seals are all new. Suspension was sent off to California to RG3 to be worked for off road. TM Designworks chainguide, swingarm slider, sprocket guide, FMF Gnarly pipe and Q Stealth Silencer, all new plastic, new brake lever on rear, and new shift levers, new Kicker, all new all the way throughout the bike, both calipers and master cylinders are rebuilt with all new parts.
Interested in a Mopar Trade.. prefer A body, but will consider any.. Prefer 1968 Dart, or 66-67 Belvedere, GTX, any Roadrunner, or Barracuda.. can be a project, or Drag Roller, would like to trade even up.. for same value.. being realistic, I'll never get my money back that is invested in this bike, so somewhere in the 4000.00 to 4500.00 rage on trade would be fair. Not looking for junk, or a rust heap.. something buildable.. or missing the drivetrain. A Drag Roller would be ideal but will see what is out there.. Get with me and I can send pictures to you of my bike. Will try to attach here also. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back