D.A.R.T.S. Does it still exist?

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
Back in the early 90's there was a car club, D.A.R.T.S.(which was an acronym for something, but I don't remember what), that was exclusively for Dodge Darts and Dart enthusiasts. It was based on the east coast somewhere and would have a yearly show and sent out a quarterly newsletter. Just wondering if it still exists.
Aaron

Thanks. I forgot about this club. I met Joel once. He was a cool guy. He loves the 340 swingers. Remember, Google is always there for you 24/7

Hey guys. I stop publishing "Scat Chat" as the internet came of age and was instantaneous. I always help with information, facts, figures and parts for the 70 swinger 340's. I am actually selling more parts from my inventory as I am working on the 1972 340 Canadian special and then my 71 Canadian 340 special.

I took over Chrysler Convention after Paul Nagins got burned out after running it for 19 years! Northeast Mighty Mopars was again all of Paul Nagins so that stopped also.
I am trying to keep this all-New England show up and running but it is getting very trying each year.
The large Nationals shows are down 30% as travel expenses keep rising. National Vendors are not making the trips and car owners are staying home. This makes Ebay and web sites like this king for parts. shipping is always the toughest to swallow for large items.
I encourage people to support these sites and swap meets other wise parts will not have viable inexpensive way to be sold.

-
Back