D O H decals?

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
Hey friends
I got an idea rolling around in my head and I need a set of general Lee decals for it (1:25)

Anyone got a set they wouldn't mind parting with?

seriously ?
among this great collection of mopar aficionados and rednecks there isn't a single person whos got one?
or do we all got them, but just don't want to share?
(that I could understand)

Ha, I knew it
Totally get it too...I guess I'll have to see if the 1/16 scale decal I have might work for this project

Messed up the paint for my retro Team Associated 1/10 scale b4.1 2wd buggy, so made it a General Lee lol

Sweet

I am seriously considering slapping a set of them on my duster

I too have a set, but like the rest, I'm not able to part with them! -I got plans to make the Charger a other then, General Lee, and use the decals on a truck build.......

BUT I might be able to cough up yet another set, if something good was put up for trade for them!?

something good...shoot
i know i have one or two hemis kicking around, but then again, who doesn't?
i think who ever is in charge at revell or MPC got the production numbers for the /6 and the hemi mixed up :banghead:

ill see what else i have
i may (MAY) have a small block LA

I gotta set Of DOH decals you can have. I'm gonna make my Charger a street car model anyway. 1/25th out of a new(2011) kit.
send me an address
Bill

Happen toi have ANY 440 exhaust manifolds, OR small block manifolds? I seem to need both, PLUS I could use some small block headers too! (Go figure!)

-Let me know if your still interested!

Happen toi have ANY 440 exhaust manifolds, OR small block manifolds? I seem to need both, PLUS I could use some small block headers too! (Go figure!)

-Let me know if your still interested!

-
Back