Damn dog

-
My wife got a new dog today! Cant wait to clean pee-pee up tonight.:violent1::wack:

After a bad fall was blamed on flip flops I swore never again. That was at least 20 years ago. More recently my son-in-law was rolling a wheel/tire in flip flips when the tire tread caught the nail on his big toe and turned it 90 degrees, due north from the toe.
Hurt me to look at. He wont wear flip flops again either.
Bottom line... Good dog :)

Never again !! In a shower when camping maybe ! but that is it, Danger should be on the tag when buying them.

regular flip-flops suck - - you want these http://www.sanuk.com/mens-sandals/ - yea, some are a little pricey, BUT I have a pair that I have had for 5 years - so even for the most expensive ones that's only $12 a year... and I wear them ALL the time.. they're essentially my slippers. I have the BEER COZY 2's - $36 - of course, that's a damn expensive doggie chew toy so...

My dog chewed up my Red Wing work boots after I had them perfectly broken in. I could have killed him. The second pair was never as good but I still have them, and the dog, 10 years later.

ahahahahaha, Hey ASA, a couple of 'grinds' from a pepper shaker
terminates the doggie lust for chew toys.

Yall are funny im going to try the pepper thing . Its not just my shoes now she took off with my ole ladies shoe the other day took it right infront of my ole lady now that was funny she was running after the dog with one shoe on bwhahahahahaha RUN DIPSTICK RUN ( dogs named dipstick ) lol

Attachments

• 12666414_1649149988680070_1234676903_n.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 124
Our dog killed a few pair of the wifes shoes when she was a pup. The pepper slowed her down, but I think at some point she started to like it. Lol. Never destroyed any of my shoes - just ate the ends of the laces. She did munch the zipper pulls on a couple of my jackets. :violent1: Loves ink pens, twist ties, paper towels... Get lots of chew toys. She destroys most of them very quickly. Likes to tear them apart and shred the sqeekers. Knotted rope type keeps her busy. Leather lasts a little while. The most durable so far is Go-dog brand chicken.

One of my daughters dogs loves to rip apart stuffed animals. They bought him an elephant that was 3 times his size just to see how long it would take to gut it. 5 mins and 20 seconds and a mountain of fiber fill later he was flinging around an empty carcass. He hates the squeaky toys the most, just has to find that irritating noise maker and silence it! As for clothing items, her socks and underwear and end up under the couch quite often.

"Damn dog

Ive lost 2 pair of flip flops. good thing they only cost 2 bucks lol ."

Lol, maybe you could train him to go after a few flip-flop politicians!

-
Back