Dangers of cell phones.

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Teenage girl flew into a parking spot and then proceeded to throw it into Reverse and take out the fender/bumper and possibly hood. Fresh paint and stripes back in January.
9DD66FFD-5449-4CF4-AE55-87F3324514F4-4094-000002A31D6F8264_zpscx3dz3up.jpg

what in the world is a teenage girl doing driving a car like that?

shoot
for that rear quarter being hit by a 3000 pound SUV she got away pretty unscaled

hopefully her insurance will cover her

The other day "some chick" in a jeep turned a corner and ran about half the Jeep over the corner of someone's lawn. I was watching from my "trike." ON THE PHONE!!

I'm at the X on my trike, she made the turn, over the curb

Attachments

• clipped.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 399
The other day "some chick" in a jeep turned a corner and ran about half the Jeep over the corner of someone's lawn. I was watching from my "trike." ON THE PHONE!!

I'm at the X on my trike, she made the turn, over the curb

just be glad she turned late and not early :banghead:

Sorry that your car got hit Kegan. You put alot of time and effort into it to get it looking so good....

When will people learn that it's dangerous to talk on the cell phone while driving... It can kill them...

Too bad it's not legal to punch them once in the face and then claim "temporary insanity" for doing this to your car if they were being stupid.... (It might knock some sense into them....)

What are the possibility of taking them to small claims and trying to hammer them there?

I hate to see stuff like this :banghead:

Whose car is it Kegan....I thought yours was yellow ?

I hate to see stuff like this :banghead:

Whose car is it Kegan....I thought yours was yellow ?
My dad's 340 Duster he's had since new.

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 166
Damn, just damn. This is considered "driving with undue care and attention". It's a charge that should be taken far more seriously. Condolences to your father. After all these years and to be the victim of a cell phone sucks.

"I didn't pick the color." I had a 69RR and was about to put some money into it, brakes, tires, paint, etc, when I called my good friend George. He says "don't put all that money in yours, BUY MINE!!"

So I became the owner of the most awesome care I've ever owned........to this day, a 70 V code RR 4 speed, Dana 3.54, "knee knocker" hang on AC, headers, the 6BBL in the trunk, and an 800 Holley DP on the engine.

I made the silly statement "NObody better ever run into it and then say they didn't see it."

Yup. Two young girls in a Datsun, in National City, CA were "window shopping" as I was stopped in traffic. Ran right into the thing. Two new quarter panels, a lot of work, and the trunk always leaked after that

The car when nearly new. The original owner, he and I had been to Lions, and he' d gotten a trophy in pure stock

attachment.php

The car as mine in about 74. Had a 340 in it, here This remains to this day, "that one thing" I wish I'd kept

81sruds.jpg

-
Back