Dart 383 for soon for Sale in SoCal -- Just passing it along... Not mine

-

Mrmolding

Reaction score
Hey all, not even sure if I should bother to post this. But, my neighbor recently picked up probably the most amazing condition b5 68 or 69 383 Dart I've seen. I have a 70 Road Runner and he dropped by after he got it a few months ago. I looked it over and while it is pretty much stock, I was amazed at the condition of the car. I was concerned about the color and he said the vin code was 99. So I guess it could have been b5 blue?
Anyway, it has bizarre headers that did fender cuts, but other than that, if I had the cash, I'd get it. He got a good deal on it from the PO that had it for 20 years or so, but he is looking for a decent price so no idea on what he wants.
He said he's going make up his mind soon and list it in the Los Angeles Craiglist since he does not want to ship it. He dropped by two nights ago to see if I'm interested, but not in the market.

Anyway, I feel strange about posting this, but I think it's in amazing condition for what it is, and I wanted to share in case anyone is looking for a great survivor.

That's all I know, and I rarely run into the guy. So, I guess keep looking at the LA craigslist if you want to grab this thing.

Hey all, not even sure if I should bother to post this. But, my neighbor recently picked up probably the most amazing condition b5 68 or 69 383 Dart I've seen. I have a 70 Road Runner and he dropped by after he got it a few months ago. I looked it over and while it is pretty much stock, I was amazed at the condition of the car. I was concerned about the color and he said the vin code was 99. So I guess it could have been b5 blue?
Anyway, it has bizarre headers that did fender cuts, but other than that, if I had the cash, I'd get it. He got a good deal on it from the PO that had it for 20 years or so, but he is looking for a decent price so no idea on what he wants.
He said he's going make up his mind soon and list it in the Los Angeles Craiglist since he does not want to ship it. He dropped by two nights ago to see if I'm interested, but not in the market.

Anyway, I feel strange about posting this, but I think it's in amazing condition for what it is, and I wanted to share in case anyone is looking for a great survivor.

That's all I know, and I rarely run into the guy. So, I guess keep looking at the LA craigslist if you want to grab this thing.
How about getting pictures to go along with this information? Shouldn't be too hard if he's a neighbor.

How about getting pictures to go along with this information? Shouldn't be too hard if he's a neighbor.
i dunno, this whole thing seems fishy to me.

a little too cryptic, a little too sparse on details for somebody who is mopar oriented and that is trying to pass along info, too much "kinda, sorta, maybe, i dunno".

why say anything at all?

just reeks of flim-flammery.

i dunno, this whole thing seems fishy to me.

a little too cryptic, a little too sparse on details for somebody who is mopar oriented and that is trying to pass along info, too much "kinda, sorta, maybe, i dunno".

why say anything at all?

just reeks of flim-flammery.
Well, guess we'll find out soon enough.

Just passing it along. I’m very active on b bodies and I just wanted to pass it along. If I see him I’ll get more info. Just did not want you guys to miss it. I can delete thread if you like but I will never be so bored as post a worthless post.

Yup. Picking up kid away from home and I wanted to post about it before the guy decided to list.

So I'm back home and I looked on LA Craigslist. This is not it...his has a 383 and more like b5. Who thought there would be another blue Dart for sale! Anyway, I'll see if he is going to list it or wants to pass it to me here to pass along.

WrongDart.png

Here you guys go! I just saw him. He said it’s listed on LA Craigslist for 60k a few days ago. I’m sure it’s negotiable.

IMG_9764.jpeg

IMG_9766.jpeg

IMG_9767.jpeg

IMG_9769.jpeg

IMG_9770.jpeg

you could've just linked it, i mean if you're trying to help the guy out and all.

i'll go with exonerate on this one.

nice car though.

you could've just linked it, i mean if you're trying to help the guy out and all.

i'll go with exonerate on this one.

nice car though.
Not trying to help him. Trying to keep it in the abody bbody family. He had a Mustang prior to that. Don’t really know the guy. Anyway, glad I could pass it along.

Not trying to help him. Trying to keep it in the abody bbody family. He had a Mustang prior to that. Don’t really know the guy. Anyway, glad I could pass it along.
Shouldn't matter who buys it. They'll then become part of the family.

-
Back