Dart belt moulding clips

-

Sprayed 416

Reaction score
Has any one been able to find a source for these? I have been looking and cannot seem to find anything anywhere. Also, does anyone know what the correct size holes are in the sheet metal? I am adding these to my car and would appreciate any assistance you all may be. Thanks

Mine are slots in the doors and the belt mouldings for a 74 are made with them if it helps.

I was adding them to my 69 Dart and found out that I would have to drill appox 20 holes per side, after the car was painted. Used 3M molding adhesive tape instead, been on for 10 plus years. I pulled the molding from a u pull it so I may have the clips in the stash, somewhere.

That's a good idea pntastar!! I think I may give that a whirl. I contacted r/t specialties about the clips and haven't heard anything back from them. I am assuming that they can't get them. Never thought about using moulding tape. Thanks for the help!

No problem sprayed. I used 3M Automotive Acrylic Plus Attachment Tape. Just make sure the trim lays flat on the body before you attach them. A little heat helps the adhesion process.

-
Back