Dart deck lid stripe dimensions

-

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
I am going to paint a silver deck lid stripe on the back of my Scamp like the ones in these pictures, if any one has one on their car could you please take the dimensions of it and send them to me. I need the size of the middle stripe and the size of the gap from the middle stripe to the outer stripes, and then the size of the outer stripes.
Thanks
Bob

74 w swinger stripe pic 1.jpg

1974_plymouth_scamp-pic-10413.jpg

I can get you the measurements off my 70 but don't know if its what you need. The stripe is just a touch wider than the marker light. 1/4 in gap than 1/4 thin stripe

That would work, it doesn't have to be perfect just need to know the width of the bigger center stripe and what you have already given me 1/4 x 1/4 will take care of the rest.
Thanks
Bob

In case it does not have to be a Swinger, here are MY '69 GTS'S dimensions: Total width is 8 9/16". The wide center stripe is 7". The two thin outer stripes are 1/4". The spaces between the thin outer stripes and the wide center stripe are 17/32". (Even on the Swinger, the gap is a lot more than 1/4"... you can see that clearly).

-
Back