-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red446

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Your Ad was deleted by staff. Please review the "for sale forum" rules before posting again.

I read your sales rules. But some of your abbreviations I don't understand. I know that I forgot to put in my location. But I don't know what else I might have done wrong. What is nop ?

Whatever I did that was improper, I will be sure to promptly correct. Please assist, as I have NEVER listed anything ANYWHERE online before now. Thank you Russ

how much you asking. im intrested. let me know

Hey 340plot, Was there anything written in my ad? IT probably took me over a half hr to type and they deleted it, I don't know what I did wrong other than forgot to put in my lo-cal. Were you able to see the pics?

no, no pics. but cost?lol. lets start there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever I did that was improper, I will be sure to promptly correct. Please assist, as I have NEVER listed anything ANYWHERE online before now. Thank you Russ

Just redo the ad and follow the rules. 340plot is in line if no one PMed you before and it is an unwritten rule that first on has first chance to buy. If he passes then it will go to the second in line and so on.

Your welcome to place as many 'For Sale' ads as you like, but
we ask that you follow these simple rules:

No Phone numbers or eMail addresses in ads;
Post accurate Photos of the item your selling if you can
Post the location of the item(s);
Post the price range you are looking for
Please Click Here and read all the rules before posting in this forum
Failure to obey these rules may result in your ad being deleted without notice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back