Dart Owner Near Dallas Texas

-

khughesprime

Reaction score
Shortly before my parents divorced when I was 7 our family had 2 new additions: my baby sister and a 69' Charger 440. The Charger (a real cherry) was yellow with a white rag top, had a hood scoop and was an automatic so my mother could drive it. My dad loved chevy trucks and ford thunderbirds and always had one of each ,so the Charger always stuck with me. It was sold due to the divorce. This was back in '85 and my dad sold it for the $3000 he paid for it. :crybaby:
I have ever since wished I had SOMETHING Mopar until this week. I lucked into a running 1974 Dodge Dart Swinger with a slant 6 225 automatic with power brakes/steering and factory air. All original with original paint- top-etc. all for $500. :compress: My mission: make this my wife's car, she will hopefully appreciate the comments from others/appreciate the safeness/want me to "luck" into A Dart GTS or something meaner with a 426 hemi :violent1: So happy to be here ! \\:D/ oh. yeah. We did'nt get rid of my sister. she still beats me up.

My '74 Dart

Picture (2).jpg

Welcome to the site from Houston! I'll be up in Ft. Worth for Thanksgiving. I can taste that turkey now!

Looks real nice from the pic. I'm hiding over here in Arlington with my 360 '75 Dart Sport...:burnout:

-
Back