Status
Not open for further replies.

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
All
Things have come up so I am liquidating my parts, here is a small list of what I have and i prolly have much more this is where I am starting. I realize there are no pics and price but PM me and I will email pics and prices upon request. OK here goes (1974 and 1970/71 Dart Swinger parts)
-72 Manual steering box, 52k miles
-70/71 sidemarker lights
pair 70/71 fenders
-72 fender
-72 grill turn lens
-72 bucket seats
-72 doors, pair
-trunk lid
-barracuda rallye dash frame, no rust
-73/74 fenders, hood , doors
-A pillar trim
-fender extensions
-quarter extensions for 70-73 and 74 up
-2 each 73/74 grills
-73/74 grill turn lens (repo's)
-74 tail lights
-4 speed hump
-pedals
-powdercoated spool type K frame, all joints welded and reinforced
-powdercoated trans mount
-schumacher BB conversion mounts
-BB oil pan, powdercoated and modified to clear steering centerlink( powdercoated link goes w pan
-TTI headers, low deck BB, tube modified to clear Z bar, rewelded and ceramic coated, new, have Z bar also powdercoated
-Aluminum BB bellhousing, powdercoated
- BBP disc set up
-73 up floor shift steering column
-72 down floor shift steering column

I have much more but this is all line of sight stuff and most is buried in my storage unit, please PM me, be patient and ill send you pics and prices

All parts are located in Clovis New Mexico

Thanks

1970 Dart driver side fender? . .would need to be shipped, not sure if thats something you want to do . .91784 Southern California.

Pm and post....no reply?

You need to be patient please. I do not live on FABO and I am human and miss PM's as well. I have sold a bunch of parts from my ad but do make mistakes. I am in the Air Force and have an erratic schedule. 340 PLOT has first go at the fender but i am having trouble with greyhound in my area for getting a quote. If Joe doesn't want it then you are next in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back