Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter007

Skeeter007
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for 71 Scamp or equivalent dash frame. Non Ac car. Wanting to upgrade radio and don’t want cut up an original frame. So if you have one cut for din radio even better. I’m located in Barrie Ontario L4n7c3. Shipping from the States is pricey. Send me a pm with price, condition, location. Photos a plus.

Thanks

Looking for 71 Scamp or equivalent dash frame. Non Ac car. Wanting to upgrade radio and don’t want cut up an original frame. So if you have one cut for din radio even better. I’m located in Barrie Ontario L4n7c3. Shipping from the States is pricey. Send me a pm with price, condition, location. Photos a plus.

Thanks
PM sent.

@Tooljunkie this is the gentleman I told you about this morning in need of a dash frame in your neck of the woods. Why my previous tag was deleted is beyond me

@Joeychgo is it against the rules to tag someone with a part local to the OP's wanted ad?

It doesent offend me. Guess i would have to pull it,and weigh it and see what best route is.
I know a trucker that heads that way on a weekly basis. Right through to Quebec..no rush, im good to help.buddy is gone now,wont see him for a week.
75 duster, non ac.

Are you going to moparfest? I may have a dash at home for you. I’m near Windsor. Also have a cottage in north bay and will be travelling through Barrie in three weeks as well.

Are you going to moparfest? I may have a dash at home for you. I’m near Windsor. Also have a cottage in north bay and will be travelling through Barrie in three weeks as well.

Not sure I’m making it this year.
I may have found one in Angus
I’ll let you know if that falls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back