Daughter bought a Mopar / New Cuda available next year

-
shouldnt be long before we see an SRT Road Runner or GTX now that the Cuda name will be back in circulation

man that is butt ugly , looks like a camaro. the pacifica is a nice looking ride, id rather have that lol

It Retro's the 1970 Cuda which looked like a 1969 Camaro. The 3 Big one's would copy each other so much back then. If the Retro Camaro would have been modeled after a 1970 model it would of looked like a 1969 Cuda. When the Roadrunner came out in 1968 it looked like a 1967 Fairlane!

Some things will never change.

Now we can look forward to car shows where in the year 2050 people will stroll up to your 2015 Barracuda and ask that time honored question:

"....HEY MISTER, WHAT YEAR IS YOUR CAMARO!!??"

PEOPLE those are all fake artist renditions! That is not the cuda! there has been nothing released BY chrysler about the upcoming CUDA. Stop freaking out beacuse people dont know what they are looking at. The day the first teaser images are released of the cuda then you all can freak out, untill that day just complain on what you THINK it might look like, seeing as no one has ever seen it.

PEOPLE those are all fake artist renditions! That is not the cuda! there has been nothing released BY chrysler about the upcoming CUDA. Stop freaking out beacuse people dont know what they are looking at. The day the first teaser images are released of the cuda then you all can freak out, untill that day just complain on what you THINK it might look like, seeing as no one has ever seen it.

^THIS

More Barracuda talk from this forum

....and nobody knows what the hell it's going to look like or if it's coming at all.

All I know is that it it has any original 'Cuda DNA, and if it's smaller, lighter than the Challenger, I'll happily trade in my beloved 2011 Mustang GT Brembo package for it. :)

^THIS

More Barracuda talk from this forum

....and nobody knows what the hell it's going to look like or if it's coming at all. . :)

actually they have confirmed it is coming either next year or 2015 just the pics a getting alot of photochop passed around. i did alot more research into it the ones with the black body thingies hiding the panels on here is a real cuda.

Congrats on the Pacifica... The "Cuda", I have seen several different versions of their prototype. all of them look like the offspring of lyle lovett and jocelyn wildenstein in the form of a car.

Some things will never change.

Now we can look forward to car shows where in the year 2050 people will stroll up to your 2015 Barracuda and ask that time honored question:

"....HEY MISTER, WHAT YEAR IS YOUR CAMARO!!??"

LOL ... So true! That goes along with that other time honored question: "Has it got a 350 in it?" :banghead:

Here is a short chunk of car and drivers post
"Similar in size to the current Mustang, the Barracuda is expected to lose more than six inches from the Challenger’s wheelbase and close to eight in overall length. Rear track and overall width are forecast to shrink by a bit more than two inches. Weight will drop by between 250 and 300 pounds. The front suspension may move from control arms to a strut setup; the rear suspension will remain multilink, with new geometry.Mindful of tightening CAFE requirements, power*train offerings will expand to include at least one *variant of the new 2.4-liter Tigershark inline-four, possibly force-fed. While the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 is expected to get direct injection at about the time the ’Cuda arrives, CAFE more than market demand will determine whether a V-6 is offered. Expect the Hemi V-8 to carry on, with direct injection increasing power and efficiency. We hear it’s unlikely that both the 5.7- and 6.4-liter versions will be offered but hope Chrysler reverses its thinking there. Two Hemis would go a long way toward cementing the SRT brand’s authenticity."

and this was from a chrysler interview but when asked if the red car was the new cuda they would only say it was one of the new cars chrysler is playing with.

Attachments

• 2014-SRT-Cuda1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 77
Here is a short chunk of car and drivers post
"Similar in size to the current Mustang, the Barracuda is expected to lose more than six inches from the Challenger’s wheelbase and close to eight in overall length. Rear track and overall width are forecast to shrink by a bit more than two inches. Weight will drop by between 250 and 300 pounds. The front suspension may move from control arms to a strut setup; the rear suspension will remain multilink, with new geometry.Mindful of tightening CAFE requirements, power*train offerings will expand to include at least one *variant of the new 2.4-liter Tigershark inline-four, possibly force-fed. While the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 is expected to get direct injection at about the time the ’Cuda arrives, CAFE more than market demand will determine whether a V-6 is offered. Expect the Hemi V-8 to carry on, with direct injection increasing power and efficiency. We hear it’s unlikely that both the 5.7- and 6.4-liter versions will be offered but hope Chrysler reverses its thinking there. Two Hemis would go a long way toward cementing the SRT brand’s authenticity."

and this was from a chrysler interview but when asked if the red car was the new cuda they would only say it was one of the new cars chrysler is playing with.

SO a small bit of a chunk of car showed on TV and you think that is the cuda? its just a random concept they had, and they filled the background with it, I highly doubt the real SRT Barracuda will look anything like that.

lol no the pics i thought were the cudas i did more research on and found they were older challenger prototype pics with the black cloth covers to hide the grill and tail lights

lol no the pics i thought were the cudas i did more research on and found they were older challenger prototype pics with the black cloth covers to hide the grill and tail lights

hahah, its all good people do a search on google see some images that are artist renditions and they start posting them and yelling about them, cuz if its on the internet it must be real!!! lol

lol yea i know the ones i found were on other forms and allpar my fault for not reading down the thread more lol i just hope it looks more like mr norms cuda conversion kit for the challenger

Attachments

• index.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 64
  • indexdsfs.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 76
-
Back