Dawgs is sooo Dummm....

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Cooking porkchops tonight....dredged them with flour and sauteed them off. Dump the flour in the trash, get dinner on the table, all's well... but it's quiet...a little TOO quiet!!! Wheres the dog??? She's usually sitting by the table waiting, just in case!!! Hmmm, she's hiding under the table!!! Whats going on under there Belle??? Thats funny, she's not coming out??!!! Won't even come out for a porkchop!!

Go into the laundry room where the trash is...Hmmm, something ain't right!!! The cats in there!! "Homer, have you been in the trash"??

Homer...."Not me, I think it was the dog"!!!
Bella..."It wasn't me, it must've been the kids"!!!
Kids..."It wasn't us, we were at the table"

OK, time for a little Perry Mason!!! At the trial, I paced up and down in front of the accused..."Alright, which one of you is guilty??" But not a word was spoken!!!

The jury was hung..."How can we solve this mystery without Scooby and the gang???" Then, just as they were about to give up, a little piece of evidence was slipped under the door..."I think we have our criminal!!!"
The sentence was long and the punishment was hard...No pup cup for a week!!!

Dawgs is sooo Dummm......

Attachments

• 100_2976.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 252
Cooking porkchops tonight....dredged them with flour and sauteed them off. Dump the flour in the trash, get dinner on the table, all's well... but it's quiet...a little TOO quiet!!! Wheres the dog??? She's usually sitting by the table waiting, just in case!!! Hmmm, she's hiding under the table!!! Whats going on under there Belle??? Thats funny, she's not coming out??!!! Won't even come out for a porkchop!!

Go into the laundry room where the trash is...Hmmm, something ain't right!!! The cats in there!! "Homer, have you been in the trash"??

Homer...."Not me, I think it was the dog"!!!
Bella..."It wasn't me, it must've been the kids"!!!
Kids..."It wasn't us, we were at the table"

OK, time for a little Perry Mason!!! At the trial, I paced up and down in front of the accused..."Alright, which one of you is guilty??" But not a word was spoken!!!

The jury was hung..."How can we solve this mystery without Scooby and the gang???" Then, just as they were about to give up, a little piece of evidence was slipped under the door..."I think we have our criminal!!!"
The sentence was long and the punishment was hard...No pup cup for a week!!!

Dawgs is sooo Dummm......
What?? A girl cant powder her face!!:-D

HA!! hahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!That is so good, She looks like she is ashamed of her self :happy10:
Dogs are so honest :-D she can't pull a lie off with that sweet face :love7:

Thank you for a big grin this evening :-D:toothy10::toothy10:

Ashamed ain't the word for it Mike!! She was, and still is sulking about being busted, and no pup cup is just gonna kill her. She probably won't pull through without one!!! She won't even go up and sleep on Ians bed!!! Dad's already forgiven her, but I don't think she's ready to let go just yet!!! Not till Mama gets home!!! Hope all is well at your house, and say hi to the gang from your Michigan "peeps"!!! Geof

Put a note on the door " your girl was bad today" and everyone go upstairs and wait :-$:-$:-$:-D :toothy10:!!!!
All is well here :hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2: everyone :happy10:

If dawgs are stupid enough to eat fresh, wet steamin cat **** outta the cat box, they are way too stupid to get away with anything. LMAO

-
Back