Deep Pockets? Original Field Fresh 70 Hemi Cuda on Ebay!!!

-
Someone better come up with a Certificate of Authentication for that kind of money... Title and a tag wouldn't do it for me !!! Just my 2 cents!!! Just saying....

I'm sure whoever ends up with it will have pockets deep enough to send it straight to amd to have everything replaced. For 40 grand I'd better be headed straight to a show or the track.

Very fixable. Assuming the body numbers match. Simple math... Car is $40k as it sits. Another $45K in steel and body/paint work, another $30K for a driveline, Another $10K in interior & misc. So all in for $125K. What's a real non-numbers Hemicuda going for these days?

I agree with the vin plate statement. It looks like its never been riveted on. Whoever buys this dumpster refugee better do their homework. Wheres Galen Govier when you need him.

It's got the marks from the drill that cut off the rivets. No rivets would not have any silver metal showing around the hole. What's not pictured are the sequence numbers on the radiator support, cowl, and sometimes the left rear trunk drip rail. If the sequence numbers match it's legit and certainly much more complete than MANY of the '71 and '70 Hemicudas that are restored now. One 71 built only from the cowl and stamped sequence number on it. It's a great investment if you have the cash.

-
Back