definitely the best way to sell a car ever.

-
He needs to drive that car to a job interview and quit living off mom and dad dime...
I could not believe my eye's this morning ether Pete

Well, it's creative. I'll give him that much.

I wonder if the girl comes with the car :snakeman:

I'm speachless! What a language! Jeeezzzzzz..... He needs to go back to scholl and start behaving!

Now that's creative advertising.........
Could do without the swear words though.

funny....would be nice for the skank to be included in the price...LOL id tear it up haha

Only Problem is that it is a FORD Taurus... Bill Clinton couldn't get laid in that thing even if you stuffed his pockets with $100 bills...

If you guys read through the whole thing, you'll find he's plagiarizing.

None the less, the link was bad, and I still flagged it for "Best Of"

"NOTE: I did not write this - I am merely a fan of the original poster. I reposted this after all the losers who couldn't take the awesome genius of this write up flagged it for removal. It was originally here - http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1879395238.html Who would flag something so amazing you might ask? Well people who are not only uncreative losers but cowards too because they hide behind their anon flaggings. Probably a smart move though because I personally would punch someone in the face who would flag this to remove it. If you're gonna flag this - flag it "Best Of." Thanks. "

Did you really flag it? Not cool..
Flagging for Best Of is just like rating a thread on here kinda except it nominates it to be put in Best Of CL, so like it'd be seen when you clicked the Best OF CL link on the first page and everyone can see it. Definately Best Of material it is. Very clever

oh nevermind. I read his post wrong. Yeah flagging for best of is definitely a good thing ha ha, my bad!

-
Back