Delusional "Dodge Duster" Dumbshi........

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Yeh. That's what it is. That rare one of none "Dodge Duster." Salvage title? Marvelous. Well, good luck with that...........

Dodge duster
Dodge duster - $5500 (Sunnyside)
1974 dodge duster a restoration project sun roof and two muffler's.

00v0v_6z6G3w5j9C0_600x450.jpg

kinda sad too though - I wonder if he quit the restoration because he couldn't find any parts for his Dodge.. ppfffttttt... bwaahahahaha WTF!!? someone save that poor car!!!!

But look at those rims!

God I hate ad's like this. And I hate it even more than it's in someones hands who won't love/appreciate it.

it must be a sub model, because if you look at the listing, right about the VIN it says
(drumroll please)

1974 plymoth

(of course, who knows what a "plymoth" is)

Vin decod says.........Vl29g4b130600

V - Plymouth Valiant, Duster, Scamp ("A" body)
L - Low
29 - 2 door sports hardtop
G - 318 1-2BBL 8 Cylinder "LA" engine
4 - 1974
B - Hamtramck, Michigan

Always amazes me when I see a one line description on a sale ad! Maybe he thought they charge by the word? Or Maybe the poor guy just got tired of typing? Now if he were selling a, "66 Belvedere original Hemi car" , than yeah one line will do!

He must be a Chevy guy. He thought it was a Nova when he bought it. Lmfao

These threads are always entertaing.. everyone jumping on the bandwagon.....if it were for sale here you folks would be singing a different tune...

This is the very reason I won't be listing my Dart on here when I attempt to sell it...

These threads are always entertaing.. everyone jumping on the bandwagon.....if it were for sale here you folks would be singing a different tune...

This is the very reason I won't be listing my Dart on here when I attempt to sell it...
wait, what, why, were you going to list it as a Plymouth Dart? (that's the thing I THINK we are all busting on...)

If it is a 74 then its a convertiple, mine is a mirror image of that one. It has the fold down seat, sunroof(rare) and other special features. I just don't have the white stripes on the side. I'd buy it, but not for 5gs.

My Dodge Dart Sport has been called a Duster more often than by its real name but that guy is either stoned or ............%.....!!! Hey maybe his grandmother is the one selling it. Heaven forbid...

-
Back