Demon goes on a diet

-

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Courtesy of Mancini Racing with a weight difference of about 6 lbs and a whole lot prettier than that old cast iron anchor and supposed to be 25-30% more flow over stock. We'll see and oh yea the best part is no GST or shipping to Canada and the brokers can kiss my *** since I picked it up in Idaho last weekend when I was down there.:bootysha::evil2:

Terry:burnout:

P1010008 (Small).JPG

Let know if you see any improvement in cooling. Inquiring minds want to know.

That sure is a nice looking piece Terry. It always makes you feel better when you beat the taxman. And yes, I want to see a pic of it installed.

Jack

That sure is a nice looking piece Terry. It always makes you feel better when you beat the taxman. And yes, I want to see a pic of it installed.

Jack

Yea no problem Jack I got a before picture and I'll post it with the after picture. I'm hoping for a little more cooling as the old girl would slowly creep up in temp. in stop and go traffic and since the seal was leaking I'm trying to kill to birds with one stone. I'm not running a shroud cuss it would have to be custom made since this rad doesn't accept the standard unit and that would be real pricey. I also got the proper thermostat for the high flow, they call them balanced thermostats.

Terry

-
Back