Demon seed's B'day

-

70dart

Reaction score
:eek:ccasion: Happy Birthday Terry (demon seed) hope you get some mopar stuff as you celebrate your day. Don't over do it on the go Juice :drinkers:

A happy B day to you Terry.:hello2:
Go have a good one sir, Thanks for all the great times here.
Your car like your self have been a gem here at fabo.

To our Mopar brother from another Mother, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day Terry!

How old? Do YOU qualify for antique tags yet?
542.gif

Happy Birthday Terry. I sending you the custom custom grill and tail lights for your Demon that you have been dreaming about. :wink: LOL

Thanks guys and no I won't be overduing it with the sauce, getting to old for that and don't recover as fast as I used to. :drinkers: You guys ever notice that as you get older time seems to pass faster, scary huh. Actually I've decided to give myself a much needed birthday present, with the wifes permission of course. As of January I'm quitting my job as a Service Rep. and going to semi-retire. The stress and traveling is getting to me and it's just getting to scary out there especially in the refineries I "used to" work at. Anyway I'm going to take a part time job so I can be home and maybe be able to attend a few more car shows this year that I seem to miss all the time. And Adam, thanks but no thanks, you funny guy.

Terry

Happy b-day. Hope it is a great one. Sounds like you have a great wife. Best of luck. And I have to agree that times does go fast. Enjoy it while you can.

Wow semi retirement, didn't know you were close to retiring, you must have a nestegg tucked away to be able to do that, I sure wish I could! I know what you mean about time going faster as you get older, it gets crazy after a while doesn't it. Can't wait for it to slow down a bit for me again

coldcaffeine_tweetz.gif

Maybe this year we can finally "hook up" at Race city. Happy birthday

Happy B' day Terry! I'm jealous, i don't think I'll be able to semi-retire until I'm about 80.

Wow semi retirement, didn't know you were close to retiring, you must have a nestegg tucked away to be able to do that, I sure wish I could! I know what you mean about time going faster as you get older, it gets crazy after a while doesn't it. Can't wait for it to slow down a bit for me again

Yup, early 50's, no debts, no kids at least not at home, so the time is right.

Terry

Maybe this year we can finally "hook up" at Race city. Happy birthday

You betcha Leo, got the stickies mounted and I want to get some times before changing out my intake manifold. Got time to enjoy and it's time to enjoy it.

Terry:burnout:

Happy Birthday Terry!! Your not much older than me and I can't even think of retirement for a few years yet. You lucky guy! May a winter long Chinook blow your way.

Jack

Happy Birthday Terry!! Your not much older than me and I can't even think of retirement for a few years yet. You lucky guy! May a winter long Chinook blow your way.

Jack

Thanks Jack, actually me semi-retiring is dependent on me working part time and also keeping the missus working at her job for the next 5 years so it ain't the simple life yet.

Terry

happy b-day young feller,,,,I never knew or I woulda wished ya one when we talked this morning. hmmmmm,,semi retired hey,, that could be fairly handy for me,,all that time and your car is already done,,lol

-
Back