Status
Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have the following (2) Dodge Demon tail panels for sale.

Black One -- Skin only, was removed from a car years ago to be saved for a future repair, good shape -- $125 + shipping

Gold One -- Skin and all rear bracing for taillights, lock support, and end sports. Removed at spot welds, Great shape. -- $250 + shipping

I also have additional Demon parts:
Stock -- No scoop hole hoods -- $75/ each (no shipping due to size)
72 Demon / Dart Fenders -- $125/each + shipping (Approx $200-$250 each for shipping via UPS)
*** Red Passenger Fender -- SOLD
Valances -- $100/each + shipping
*** Red Valance -- SOLD
*** Primer Valance -- SOLD

Buyer pays all shipping costs. I accept postal money orders or paypal (friends and family) other wise I will add the paypal fees to the cost.

I will not ship Fenders or Hoods due to costs, unless shipper is willing to pay the costs. I will not ship Greyhound anymore either due to the hassle of having to go to Greyhound. UPS / FEDEX shipping only. Sorry but big parts are just expensive.

IMG_6890.JPG

IMG_6891.JPG

IMG_6892.JPG

IMG_6893.JPG

IMG_6894.JPG

IMG_6895.JPG

IMG_6896.JPG

IMG_6897.JPG

IMG_6898.JPG

Last edited:
PM sent. Are you buy chance coming to Indy MoPar swap meet? I really need that hood and two fenders. Also do you buy chance have pics of the fenders?

Pics of the (3) valances I have. All are in really good shape for being 46+ years old parts! Also pics of the set of 72 fenders I have. The Red one has had the marker light shaved, but you can always recut it back out to add the marker light back. The green one does include the fender extension as well.

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

Hood pics are coming later this weekend, they're at my warehouse and I can't make it there till Saturday. Working on getting back to everyones PM's as well.

Primered valance - sale pending
Red valance - sold
Passenger fender - sale pending

Everything still available.

It will match up, but obviously the taillights are different, but otherwise the body lines all match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back