Did 68-70 Dart Hardtops have C Pillar Courtesy lights?

-

70Hardtop

Reaction score
Hi all, does anybody know if any of the luxury models of the Hardtop Darts (2door), with the 67-70 year body, had the interior rear courtesy lights on the C pillar? I am putting together my 70 Hardtop, its an Australian Valiant Hardtop but uses your 69 Dart Hardtop body. I am doing some mild custom touches to personalise it and i have some C pillar lights from a Chrysler saloon that i want to incorporate in while the headliner is out and while i'm re-doing the wiring. But i can't see any provision or spaces in the C pillar that look like they would accept any light.

So just asking if anybody on the forum has a 67 to 70 2 door Dart that has them, and if possible would you have any pictures of them. I have attached some pictures of some i would like to use, from two different Aust Valiants. thanks!

Attachments

• CxC C pillar lights.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 134
  • VIP C pillar lights front.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 112
if you look at the 65 b bodies and the monaco's they have them... different styles in different years

My 65 Coronet 'vert (long gone) had courtesy lights on the lower rear interior panels. I saved all the wiring, lights, etc thinking I could add it to my 65 Dart 'vert. Looks like an easy job.

Only one relevant reply here, thanks to Alaskan TA. Answer is no to my question.

-
Back