Difficulties finding a windshield

-

mean318

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am having difficulties in finding a windshield for my '68 dart 2 door hardtop, I have tried ebay and I do not know any other sources. If anybody can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

That would definatly be cool but I am looking for a company that will ship through the USPS to a Army Post Office.

autometaldirect sells them for $200 brand new,clear or tinted,john

That would definatly be cool but I am looking for a company that will ship through the USPS to a Army Post Office.

I see you're in Germany - I don't think the USPS will ship anything that large to an APO. I think FedEx will ship stuff that large/heavy to a foreign address (but not to an APO). You might have to bite the bullet and have it done by FedEx )if they'll do it)

you in the service I take it,I'll get on the phone tomorrow and beat down the jungle for ya,them guy's runnin the windshield shop gotta give you guy's a break! I'll see what I can find. pm me address and all the important stuff and I'll find one.

Hey thanks guys! I have talked to my contact at the APO and he said that it would be no problem, they have received bigger stuff before. I will try AMD thanks!

-
Back