Status
Not open for further replies.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I have two pairs of FMJ spindles with slider caliper brackets for sale. They are sold as matched pairs and have been lightly wire-wheeled, visually inspected for cracks (None found, naturally), and are in excellent shape. All bolts and bearing retaining nuts and hardware are included, except splash shield bolts. All threads are clean and strong, bolts were wire-wheeled with brass wheel only so all threads are sharp and clean.

Slider brackets are also lightly cleaned and inspected, and slider ways are ready to go after a light coat of the silicone grease of your choice.

These spindles have EVERYTHING you need for your disc brake swap except what you'd buy new/reman. Supply the appropriate rotors, calipers, pads, hoses, and you're good to go (assuming, of course, that you have the appropriate control arms and ball joints). See the pictures to see what you get!

DISCLAIMER: Some say you can't use the FMJ on an A-body. Some say that you can. Some say that FMJ is all you should use. I'm selling you FMJ spindles, and you can use them on your little red wagon or your Huffy Trackmaster or your girlfriend or whatever and however you want to use them because we all like to be used once in awhile, but you know what you're getting and I'm not liable for anything to you or your money-grubbing next of kin. If you use them on your girlfriend, pics or it didn't happen.

One set has the caliper bracket for 10.85" brakes. These spindles are in perfect shape - no gouges from spun bearings, no rust. $130 and that includes shipping to the continental US.
Canadian friends - Shipping weight is 25 lbs per pair, from 64110. You can do the math.

One set has the caliper bracket for 11.75" brakes. These spindles are in perfect shape - no gouges from spun bearings, no rust, EXCEPT there is some corrosion where water got in the inner-bearing seal on one knuckle (SHOWN IN 2ND PHOTO BELOW). The seal ride-surface is still clean and this does not affect the grease-sealing one bit, but I want you to know exactly what you're getting. $150 and that includes shipping to the continental US.
Canadian friends - Shipping weight is 25 lbs per pair, from 64110. You can do the math, again.

Splash shields: $45 for the pair (top of picture), $20 for the loner, shipped to the lower 48. Canada Friends - PM me.

On any of this, if it's too high, MAKE ME AN OFFER. If you make an offer, realize that's not the same as "I'll take it", and someone else can buy them while you're busy berating me with lowballs. I want to be fair, but I also want to be rich as hell, so offer accordingly.

I Will ship to CudaChick if you want your parts 'blasted/coated, but shipping from her to you is between her and you. Thank you FABO!!

Attachments

• DSCF1331.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCF1332.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 469
  • DSCF1333.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 441
  • DSCF1334.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 446
  • DSCF1335.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 454
UPDATE: One pair of spindles sold, still have the Spindles with 10.85" caliper brackets, and still have the 11.75" rotor caliper-brackets available.

11.75" caliper brackets alone: $40 shipped anywhere in the continental US.
Add more "whoa" to your stallion, for when you're done 'Stang stompin' and Camaro crushin', for $40 and a pair of rotors!

MAKE OFFERZ.

11.75" Brackets SOLD

MAKE ME AN OFFER

Dust shield pair now included on the remaining FMJ spindles (with 10.85" brakes), or still available separately.

Spindles with 10.85" caliper brackets - Now $120 SHIPPED!

Dust shields - Now $40 for the pair or $15 for the single, SHIPPED!

THANKS! Received my parts today! FAST Shipping, Excellent Communication, Honest Seller!

Spindles with 10.85" caliper brackets - Now $100 SHIPPED!

Dust shields - Now $30 for the pair SHIPPED!

Spindles with 10.85" caliper brackets - SOLD!!

Dust shields - Now $30 for the pair SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back