Distance from centerlink to oil pan

-

kaharshs

Reaction score
Does anyone have the measurement or can measure for me. I am building a tranny mount and need to know the distance from the stock oilpan of a 360 to the center link of th suspension. I wanna make sure i set it before building the tranny support. My car is 73 duster will slant 6 k-member, 5.9 with la pan, and conversion motor mounts.

Does anyone have the measurement or can measure for me. I am building a tranny mount and need to know the distance from the stock oilpan of a 360 to the center link of th suspension. I wanna make sure i set it before building the tranny support. My car is 73 duster will slant 6 k-member, 5.9 with la pan, and conversion motor mounts.

Anchor the front engine mounts then level the car and tilt the engine/trans down in rear 2.5*. Then check the carb flange on intake. Should be pretty close to level.

Its not possible to do that to my car because of all the work i have done and current condition of the vehicle mid build. I believe the easiest way would be to know the distance on a stock one. Just out a curiosity what part of the vehicle do you level to use the way you are refering to?

Kyle

Its not possible to do that to my car because of all the work i have done and current condition of the vehicle mid build. I believe the easiest way would be to know the distance on a stock one. Just out a curiosity what part of the vehicle do you level to use the way you are refering to?

Kyle

Level the car by the bottom of the rocker panels.

-
Back