Do you know what F****** TIME it is?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Only reason I'm up and online at 5:15 in the effin morning is I was awakened by some fake spoof azzzol "Publisher's Clearing House" from 876 873 1034

So I got online to Google the number and see if I could find out anything.

I heard now there is a form of phishing, where scammers are recording telephone numbers of people, they are looking for a live person answering, so it's best not to pick up a call from a number you don't recognize.

Around here, they are even using your number to call you.
The phone rang a couple of weeks ago, and i have the t.v. programmed to show the call display and it was my home number that i would have answered.
I would have answered the phone that it belongs to if i picked it up.
Why they are doing this is beyond me.
Of course, no message was left.

Lol, Ed McMahon was "going to make me rich". Still waiting.:happy1:

Couple of years ago I got several calls from way back E, 4 hours difference, what, "Atlantic" time? They were calling me at 3-4AM my time , their time 7-8AM

One night, late I'm up at midnight and realized, "well hey!!!" It's 4AM THEIR time now!!

So I called em up, and sure enough!!

I told them, "Ya you are the people keep calling the wrong number and getting ME at 4AM and I've told you this several times, so this time I'm calling YOU. So if you don't like this, then you stop calling ME"

And "not surprisingly" that was the last time they called ME!!!!

when we were just married we had one of them phones that connected to the house (I think it was called a land line?)
well, the number used to belong to a fellow who didn't like paying his bills and people were calling all the time trying to get him to pay up

the first week or so I was very polite
after that, I would tell them "yeah, he's here, but he cant come to the phone right now, hes passed out drunk in the back yard"

well, one day I get a call for Melissa
I don't know who she is, so without even thinking I told the guy, yeah, she is here, but she cant come to the phone right now, shes passed out drunk in the back yard

you wont believe how mad that guy got

he started yelling at me

"YOU LET ME 14 YEAR OLD GET DRUNK??!!"

I hung up and he never called back

And I effin HATE gettin woke up at that time o' day!!! Makes my eyes hurt and puts me in a really bad mood for the rest of the day!!

Okay, except for the eyes hurting what makes this different than from any other time? :D

Around here, they are even using your number to call you.
The phone rang a couple of weeks ago, and i have the t.v. programmed to show the call display and it was my home number that i would have answered.
I would have answered the phone that it belongs to if i picked it up.
Why they are doing this is beyond me.
Of course, no message was left.

I don't know how they do this, happens to me, but you have no call back number. New ploy I use is, I answer the call and say "911, what is your emergency." Works very well.

well, you woke up an hour later than me, lol. so you got to sleep in and your still cranky.

I got a call mid morning today. Recorded voice said I needed to call a number back because the IRS was suing me for unpaid taxes. Yea right

I got a call mid morning today. Recorded voice said I needed to call a number back because the IRS was suing me for unpaid taxes. Yea right

Call them back, and when they answer, ask for Habeeb. Tell them you don't support camel humpers, goat bangers, people with laundry on their heads, or anybody who can't speak decent English. That's what I did the last time they called me, and the bastards hung up. How rude!

And I effin HATE gettin woke up at that time o' day!!! Makes my eyes hurt and puts me in a really bad mood for the rest of the day!!

You could put you Fax receiver on 1 ring at night to stop that stuff.

-
Back