do you know what this is

-
Funny thing is that if Barris or Foose built it, everybody would be awe struck, panting, and the car would be worth big bucks.
I don't like radical customs at all, but that's me.
I do however, appreciate the time ,money,and craftsmanship involved in building one.
As for the subject car.......ahhhhhhh......it's okay, but doesn't do anything for me.

Uh,no.

Dude up here has a Cougar with a kit that tries to make it look like a Duesenburg . Actually isn't as bad as the ones pictured . I thought it was a custom job until I looked at the roofline .

The Camaro/BelAire color doesn't do it for me, always kind of like the 49 Ford on a T-bird kit. That's what makes this hobby great in my opinion, it takes all kinds if we all had to have the same kind of car there wouldn't be enough A-bodies to go around.

Funny thing is that if Barris or Foose built it, everybody would be awe struck, panting, and the car would be worth big bucks.
I don't like radical customs at all, but that's me.
I do however, appreciate the time ,money,and craftsmanship involved in building one.
As for the subject car.......ahhhhhhh......it's okay, but doesn't do anything for me.

Not true for me, but I do know people that would fall into that category ....wouldn't matter to me who built it, while I appreciate the work I don't like it and wouldn't own it in no way.

"Remember, if you are going to own a car. be sure it conforms to everyone's popular opinion of what is cool/attractive/worthwhile......"

That's right, because I'm not popular enough to be different!

-
Back