Do you love it or hate it? 1969 Barracuda Fastback, 604 CI Hemi, 800 HP, XFI Fuel Inj

1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback, 604 CI Hemi, 800 HP, XFI Fuel Injection

• Love It

Votes: 52 32.5%
  • Hate It

Votes: 24 15.0%
  • It is OK

Votes: 67 41.9%
  • WTH were they thinking

Votes: 17 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Beautiful craftsmanship, you have to admire that. Like some others I would prefer to not have the spoiler and hood, overall I like the car.

It is an over the top show/race car

I like the paint, but a little too much RED

Don't care for the hood or rear but if it runs as good as it looks probably needs the rear to keep it stable.

If you hire some one to do a complete car to that level 200 grand would be a bargain.

Many of the Show cars and RIDDLER. Award winners are 400-500K

View attachment 1714598326

The guy that painted my car, yep in 99 had a drawing of something like that on my car, choose this instead.

Me likey this one:D

I dont mind it its different, you can see the quality in it even though its a little too much red and how he has followed the graphics to blend in with the interior.Too nice to drag, remove the wing and wheelie bars and it would make for a nice pro stock street car!

I like it spoiler, scoop,paint and all,let some air out of the rear tires and see if we can make it hook up?or break it?

i would have it black with no spoiler like that but sombody did a pretty nice job building it.hope that guy made some dollars doing it....

That thing is HIDEOUS. :puke:

I know that there's a ton of money and craftsmanship in that car, and I still don't care.

Proof that money and taste do not always go together. He may have $150k into it, but unless he spends a bunch more on a decent paint job he'll have to find someone at least equally rich and tasteless to sell it to.

Nice workmanship.Nice car, Not for me.Didn't like the fuel lines hanging out the back.
At least he didn't put 19's on it, and kept it in the theme of a Pro Street/drag car.
No offense on the 19's comment, I just meant, I see cars made to look like drag cars, then they put oversize wheels, which you never see on a real drag car.But then Iam an old school drag racer.

What do you do with it? There is ALWAYS someone faster.....and if there is not, your done.

That's no race car! It looks like it would be right at home inside a car show with mirrors under it. :D

Nicely done car have to appreciate the work that went in to it.

I'm going with hate it! Doesn't fit my style, sitting at car shows that is.

-
Back