66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Are you a Valiant owner? I am :glasses7:

Attachments

• valiant2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 334
I am! :thumbrig:

Looking forward to turning into that old guy. Especially if that hot piece is riding in the passenger seat.

I want to thank kieth for finding this :cheers::blob::wav:
I think I have there valiant from what I was told :iconbigg:
She got to old to drive it :coffee2:
I am a Valiant owner/driver and enjoy our 70 mph speed limits :iconbigg:

Yes, now that you mention it.... got my almanac from the Farmers Co-Op grain elevator, my pocket protector from the local bearing supply and my Twistoflex watch band from K-Marts!!

I think my Valiant owns me but....that was funny!!

The scary part is some of the descriptions fit me and I am only 43!! Wait til Rhonda sees what is in store for us.

DSCF1007.jpg

valiantsidewfrank-1.jpg

Vinyl seats were the bomb, and a neccesity before Depends hit the market lol..

Grant

That is AWESOME!! Is there a larger or higher res version somewhere? I need a copy to hang in my garage!!

That's funny. I was going to get a granny costume and drive my Dart around in it. Thought that would trip people out. "Did that old lady just do a burnout?!?" LOL

Attachments

• gma.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 227
Hey, I remember Vern and Bea! They're from U R What U Drive, 1987, by Tom Couch. I bought my copy around then and probably still have it somewhere. Some of the humour is no longer entirely funny because most of us now know better than to laugh at racism (Chev Caprice, low rider), some is timeless (VW Beetle convertible, Ford Country Squire, high rider, custom van), some is very much a product of its time (BMW 3er, Mercedes SEL).

-
Back