[SOLD] Dodge Dart, Demon, Duster interior parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where any of those cars sunroof cars I need the sunroof handle and the little gaurd piece or what ever it is thanks

Still have the vents? I could use those if so, also I'm sure you sold them but if you have the door panels I'd be interested. Just bought a project demon yesterday

Are the seat belts for a 72 Demon? If so how much?

Do you have bucket seats and a 4 speed consul for a 73 duster?
Let me know price and or availability.

Thanks~dave

hey craig.do you by any chance have a drivers side fresh air vent door ? need it for a 72 duster ! thanks,wiredgeorgia

I have a ton of Dart, Demon and Duster parts that I am trying to sell. I have them left over from a abandoned project.

If you need any interior stuff for 71, 72, 73 Dart, Demon or Duster please send me a pm on what you are looking for to finish your projects. If you are planning a trip to the Fling in Van Nuys I can deliver it to the show for you.

Thanks,

Craig
looking for a good instrument cluster?

Do you have the four rear lamp lens for a '72 Dart by chance? I need a dash bezel as well.

Hi Craig, I'm interested front and rear door Panels and arm rests, kick panels 4 my 73 Duster I'd be happy to pay 4 them and pick them up at the Fling or whatever is best 4 You Thanks Bill

hey craig,

looking for wood grain cente radio/heater bezel.I have a 70 dart gt but I think a 71 bezel would work.the last owner cut out radio to slide stereo sleeve in.
this isthe only part holding me back from completing interior.can you help with this part or track one down?

thanks,
Kress

Hi there! Looking for A-Pillars for a 1974 Dart Sport. I understand the ones from a 73 Duster will fit also.

looking for bumper guards front and back for 70 dart and radio/heater wood grain bezel in very good condition.71 dart would also work.

Kress

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back