Dodge dart hub caps

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure I have a pair of those wheel covers in storage upstairs in my garage.

thank you for the link. The advertisements for the dart in 1969 all have those hub caps on them.....i think. they might be the others in the pic you showed me. I will double check. Im really looking to spend around $100. the last nice set i saw i lost out on ebay for $115. Your right, they are different. thank you

i would rather have the original dart caps that look similar to the pic i posted. With the lug nut mag look. Anyone have A set of those

that place is pretty cool. A little steep on the prices for my driver though.

I think they should add the red line dog dish caps

Also on another note. I saw on ebay a dart convertible with the above hub caps that go on a charger. They had the red center dot and the black inlay and everything................so i messaged him " Are these original to the car?"

Yes he replied.......Did they ever have those on any darts? maybe a special order or chance of fate on the factory line. I tried to save the pic but ebay doesn't like to let you do that.

Still would like a set of the original dart cap with the simulated lug nuts for a decent price. I found a set of the ones above and bought them just because i like em

glhx: I have a set of Code W11 from a 69 Dart Custom in very good condition; no dents in any of them; the black paint has faded but in a uniform manner. I can't find the camera now but I'll look around if you are interested. They are for 13 inch wheels though; not the mag style: check 1968FormulaS340's 2nd link

I have a set but I'm closer to 100 each plus shipping.
100_6043.jpg

100_6035.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back