-
Status
Not open for further replies.

E74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, I am after a very nice 340 Demon, I am in Sydney Australia and have shipped several cars from the US before.

Hi Impact colors and a 4 speed are my preference, however if you have a Butterscotch one you will have my attention:supz:.

I look forward to the possibility of hearing back from some of you.

Hey, I don't want to burst your bubble, but with all the theft and scamming that has happened lately, you're going to have a difficult time getting someone to ship you a vehicle.

However, with 35k, if you're legitimate and find someone with the right car, get plenty of pictures. Have one of the respected FABO members look at the car for you and let you know if it's a good deal. Then, spend $1500 to fly to the U.S. or Canada and put a roll of cash in the owner's hand. Ship the car home and fly back yourself. Just my $0.02, but I doubt you'll be able to buy one otherwise.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

Hey, I don't want to burst your bubble, but with all the theft and scamming that has happened lately, you're going to have a difficult time getting someone to ship you a vehicle.

However, with 35k, if you're legitimate and find someone with the right car, get plenty of pictures. Have one of the respected FABO members look at the car for you and let you know if it's a good deal. Then, spend $1500 to fly to the U.S. or Canada and put a roll of cash in the owner's hand. Ship the car home and fly back yourself. Just my $0.02, but I doubt you'll be able to buy one otherwise.

Good luck and welcome to the site.

My Bubble doesn't burst, thanks all the same,I have done this before, I have friends in MN and CA that can inspect for me, and I am certainly not scared to jump on a plane to come and have a look , I will also be at the spring fling in CA in April and Mopar nationals Columbus Ohio in August.

Thanks for your concernes

I totally agree with bkbond12. Better safe then sorry

I also agree with the previous posters, thieves are hitting all markets these days.

You might also look at hpmopar, he has a good looking Demon for sale.

if you have to turn to projects i have found 2 340 Demon's one is a 71 and the other a 72

Thnaks for the leads guys, I am quite a legit buyer, I am a Forum Moderator at www.hemi6pack.com , same user name if you want to check me out.

I am very interested to see what hpmopar and Demonseed have to offer.

By the way , there are plenty of guys getting burnt down here paying good money for bondo'ed up Junk, so A flight over sounds a good investment.

E74, if ya find something in my area that needs an evil eye put on it just sing out and i'll give it the look see for ya. I'll even handle the transaction for ya and get it on the way if need be.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back