Dodge takes Talledega

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
=D>:hello1::thumbrig::drinkers:\\:D/:supz::happy1: Keselowski beat the whining little girl and his ricer for the win...I declare today, "DODGE DAY"...Think I'll crack a cold one.

oh ya got to love dodge in victory lane and even better that he beat that little sissy

The first time dodge was in the Victory Lane in 36 years here at this great track Talledega.
A 1971 Dodge charger was the last one and Brads dad was racing a dodge chargers back in the day.

I hope a great team picks up Dodge for next year,Quote = NASCAR needs dodge!!! Brad said it in his interview.

So I clicked on MeMikes link,...pleasantly surprised by the southern rock that came outa my speakers...

So I clicked on MeMikes link,...pleasantly surprised by the southern rock that came outa my speakers...

Thank you jaimus :cheers: They are getting ready for another tour in Spain in about 2 weeks, Creed my son is on the drums and back up singing, I played many years but never was blest to be doing as good :glasses7: The tv show Justified played one of there song on there show :thumleft: and yes the checks are still coming in for this great bunch from here in Jonesboro

Sorry to get of topic :glasses7: It's hard to control a proud dad :happy1:

Bush thought he was going to slingshot around the Dodge on the last turn, but the Dodge ended up pulling away big time !!! Nice win.

beat the whining little girl .

cannot IMAGINE who that might be!!! LOL

fpbnl.gif

great race. i was listening to the fact its the first time in 30 some odd years a dodge has won a race here. they however forgot to mention chrysler pulled out of nascar racing for how many years? would have been many more wins i am sure. my 2 cents.

I also thought what Danica did saturday was cool, although after hearing that hornish had a flat going into the corner, It was probably unjustified. Apparently those two have history. But they pushed Juan around for a while when he was new to the circut as well, I'm guessing Danica prolly earned a little "Don't F#*K with me" respect..

Thoughts and prayers as well to that kid Eric,...He took some helluva hit going into that wall like that,...

Memike,.I didn't know that's your kid on Drums,...He Rocks:headbang:

-
Back