Does anyone here own this car

-

duster 344

Reaction score
960474F0-E89D-42F7-A928-17B16EEA7674.jpeg
I found this calendar on a remodel job. Thought it was pretty cool they put an a body on the cover. Pretty sweet duster, thought the chances of some one on here owning it might be pretty good

Yep, I did that on my ‘70 Duster waaaay back in 1984.

Everyone kept telling me that it was the wrong grille for the car, but I didn’t care.

I liked the look and it was a just my street road warrior machine that I drove daily for my auto upholstery business doing jobber work installing vinyl tops, carpets, headliners and seat covers for body shops all across the Philly area.

It wasn’t the prettiest thing, but I loved that car!

D0E6EF68-7AA9-480B-AA7F-EBA70BF7E8A7.jpeg

Yep, I did that on my ‘70 Duster waaaay back in 1984.

Everyone kept telling me that it was the wrong grille for the car, but I didn’t care.

I liked the look and it was a just my street road warrior machine that I drove daily for my auto upholstery business doing jobber work installing vinyl tops, carpets, headliners and seat covers for body shops all across the Philly area.

It wasn’t the prettiest thing, but I loved that car!

View attachment 1716046574
im sure you remember me mentioning it, but i will mention it for the rest of the board...that picture right there is what sold me on the 69 valiant grille for my duster

of course, we are now 40 years later and i think i had one person squint at it and tell me something seemed of, but hardly anyone picks up on it nowadays

on a side note, is that a faded lil strobe stripe i spot on there?
i hadnt even noticed that before, but i got one for my duster last Christmas, im just waiting for the weather to warm up to install it (mine will be a white strobe stripe over the raised part of the hood though, no black out)

I'm not sure who's it is, but I've seen it around at many local shows in the Sacramento area. It's a very nice car.

Here are a couple photos from the 2018 Capital City Mopars - Mopars in the Park show. Maybe @Kern Dog knows the guy???

1675913468626.png

1675913390054.png

Photo credit: CCM Day in the Park 25 - chlngr
by the way - who's the schmuck on the left? :lol:

1675913659455.png

I've spoken to that guy in the Duster. I think his name is Russell, maybe Kevin. It could be Reggie or even Jebidiah.

I just confirmed with a Mopar friend. His name IS Russ. He has been to our Sacramento show numerous times. He does live up Interstate 80 in the foothills. It could be Colfax, Auburn, etc. Nice guy.

Looks like the trophy girl is better looking than the one when I received an award at y'alls show...

And Russ has a good looking Duster..

Looks like the trophy girl is better looking than the one when I received an award at y'alls show...

And Russ has a good looking Duster..
It varies. We have had some real pretty ones and some that needed Bondo to be presentable.

-
Back