Does anyone know whitepunkonnitro?

-
That's what I thought. Thank you for getting back to me with the tracking number. Just a little gun shy lately. Got taken a little while back. Trying to deal with the only upstanding people. Still haven't received the package though. Hope nothing is wrong with shipping

USPS seems to take forever.
I watched tracking on a carb I bought.

It sat in California for two weeks!

Just ordered rod bearings from a guy in California, same thing, sat in one place for two weeks.

Both stated the delivery dates, which were 3 days from purchase.

Must be a geographical area problem or just getting thrown into a corner @ the USPS. LOL

If I have a choice, I'm taking FedEx or UPS.

I can't say any more but I can say this...He is a great guy. He must have one huge inventory.

Tony is the "go to guy" for parts. I've bought several items from him and there's never been any issues. Great guy to deal with.

I don't know where I'd be without Tony! I just wish I would have learned the lesson to ask him first sooner.

I purchased a wiper motor from him, nothing to worry about- packaging was crazy lol... it definitely arrived safely.

Always been a good guy with anything I have gotten from him.
Have no worries... He'll get cha taken care of.

Thanks for all the love, guys...you have no idea how much I appreciate it!
It's been a crazy last month or so. Started out with deep freeze, then floods, then much road time dragging home parts cars and getting stuff organized. We do what we can to get stuff out on time and keep everybody informed, but sometimes it'll run away from us just a bit. We're on it though, and hopefully we can keep everybody happy.

Thanks for all the love, guys...you have no idea how much I appreciate it!
It's been a crazy last month or so. Started out with deep freeze, then floods, then much road time dragging home parts cars and getting stuff organized. We do what we can to get stuff out on time and keep everybody informed, but sometimes it'll run away from us just a bit. We're on it though, and hopefully we can keep everybody happy.

Put the wife back on. She's hotter than you are. lol

I got a box shipped from Atlanta to Abilene Tx and it took 2 1/2 weeks Priority. USPS has been awful lately. Maybe they are backed up from all the weather over the last month.

I was going to mention weather. I had a flight from Pa to san Antonio cancelled due to weather two weeks ago, and there wasn't any bad weather in Pa. depending on where in the country the parts are coming from, they could be delayed. It is still winter in some locations.

funny, I have the same problem

(ever get those A/C parts Tony?)

A/C stuff leaving this afternoon. Had to substitute the Compressor..one I thought was good had no real compression.
See..that's a perfect example of how stuff goes when you're cranking all the grunt work by yourself. This morning I was supposed to cut a pair of frame rails, and package a K Frame (Floyd, the bumper shipped on Monday), but first I had to take care of this.
So, I pulled all the A/C stuff for Diymirage, but didn't like the compressor, so I ended up having to trek across town and pull another set-up off another car to get one that I was satisfied with. Pretty much killed the whole first part of the day. In the meantime, I have other small orders that have to be packaged, addressed and dropped off at the PO before I can get back out to the lot and get to carving. Real easy to get pulled off track, and this is a typical 7 day a week occurrence.
But hey, I'm livin the dream!

Tony is outstanding. I have bought so many parts and gotten so much advice from him along the way with my project I can't even keep track of it all. He has even thrown in extras on occasion when I was looking for something. You can't go wrong with him.

-
Back