Does anyone sell complete interiors as a kit

-
I think just seperatlley. Makes the most sense as not everyone needs the same thing as the next guy, plus the vast number of colour combos would make it too hard for suppliers to have prepackaged 'kits' laying around ready to ship. IMHO

i think you get a discount from legendary if you order everything.. i seem to remember that from when i did my express truck years ago.

Legendary also does a holiday discount. I bought all mine and it was like 30% off that way. Right now they have a 20% and free shipping over $750. I believe if you sign up for their email around Christmas they will have the 30%.

All in all, you still have to shop all sources and see where the best deal (taking into consideration shipping, availability, warranty/return policies, etc.) is for you. As you know, sometimes it might be at one source and sometime it might be at several. GL.

I just squeezed the trigger on the 7 piece carpet kit for my barracuda from classic industries//black Friday code (FRD16) 35% off on orders over $299 comparable to Pro-Fit prices and cheaper than Dante's //their kit doesn't include the console strips

Last edited:
Cheapest I found is 1050$ for seat covers carpet and door panels ,is that a good price? That's year one with 30% off seat covers and door panels are excluded from discount.im just trying to find the best deal.

if your doing the front seats add another $200 for the new foam or get the foam //seat kits with the muslin/burlap/hog ring pliers

Do yourself a favor and forget about "Yer Spun". (YO) They mfg nothing.
I looked at front door panels for 67 cuda. They didnt have holes for door handle and window crank in the panel. I called and asked why? "Oh to keep prices down" lmao. I called Legendary and they had the door and window holes AND cheaper AND polite on the phone.
Only thing I know of I would get from those clowns are the wiring harness by M&H. You cant get MH anywhere else.
Cheapest I found is 1050$ for seat covers carpet and door panels ,is that a good price? That's year one with 30% off seat covers and door panels are excluded from discount.im just trying to find the best deal.

I wasnt looking for a complete setup like you are just front panels. I would call any supplier directly and see what they can offer you.
Sorry for above rant, for me it just doesn't make sense to order from YO when they dont MFG anything.
installing new interior will be fun!
Thanks for the info

Buying everything in a kit style is not always the cheapest method. We sell interior components, but we can purchase directly from the manufacture so we go directly to ACC or Trim Parts for the carpet, to REM for the headliner and sunvisors and Legendary or PUI for the seat covers and door panels. As stated earlier, research what you are buying. This way you can save the most money unless someone like Legendary is offering a 30% off, but even then we are still very competitive.

If you can wait and plan out your build, you may try to put together your order and have that company bring it with them to a show near you to save the shipping cost! Some companies like Legendary have show specials where they knock the price down more as well! I've had stuff brought to me at the Nats many times!!

-
Back