does it look any better

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I managed to get the dash color changed today. I went with a flat black dash and a satin black dash pad with the SEM 15243 . This will do until I can remove the dsah and do it right. Had to quit early today on it. I need to do the steering wheel and put the glove box together and ash tray. Have wood grain overlay on its way for the glove box. will update pics when it is finished.

Attachments

• DSC03803 (Copy).JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 378
  • DSC03843 (Copy).JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 369
thanks guys. This is a new concept car. You dont need a clutch pedal to drive it. You just put it in drive and hit the gas pedal and it goes.

yeah, you should try and drive one of them. I couldnt resist. wasnt trying to be a smartass. just was in one of those moods today. Have a business meeting tonight at church and I am not looking forward to it. sorry

I was being a smart *** myself I knew it was an auto made to look like a stick.

well............................I dont feel so bad then. one smartass to another.lol

Is that the B&M UniMatic Shifter? If so is that the standard or the truck version? Looks real good, btw.

I managed to get the dash color changed today. I went with a flat black dash and a satin black dash pad with the SEM 15243 . This will do until I can remove the dsah and do it right. Had to quit early today on it. I need to do the steering wheel and put the glove box together and ash tray. Have wood grain overlay on its way for the glove box. will update pics when it is finished.
Looks Great

-
Back