-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmills

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am hoping a nice fellow member has a set of dog dishes for my 69 Swinger like the ones shown here. PM me or email [email protected]
or call 610-698-1180

dog dish2.jpg

They ocasionally show up on EBay. They are not cheap. And the reproduction ones are big $$$$$$.

I sold a set of 4 some time back to gtxperience. They were daily drivers though,road rash,dings etc.

Whats a good used set in decent condition worth?

PK, currently on EBay there are three sets.
1 is at starting bid of $101.00 they are driver condition
2 is at $52.00 right now with auction going on, they are driver condition
3 is a buy it now of (are you ready?) $350.00 real but look to be driver quality.

So the answer is if you are lucky you can get a driver condition set around $100.00 or for a higher quality set you will probably pay over $300.00.

Damnit.. haha.. I posted a wanted ad for the exact same thing like a week ago and got 1 response (though it was appreciated 6770Dartman).

Anywho, limelite70, I am only needing 2, so if cmills doesn't want them, I very much do..

I have 9 total,I set the best I have 125$ and the two next best ones 63$ for the pair ,If interested I'll post the pic's the others 20$each and shipping none of these are perfect but they are all driver quality and some are really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back