Don't Buy from this Ebay vendor."ramjamstuff"

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
I recently won an auction to buy a set of visors from the vendor named "ramjamstuff". I thought I got them for $.99 but he canceled my bid. I emailed him to try to reslove the issue but he refused to do business with me.

ramjamstuff is a CHEAT and a FRAUD

please do not do business with this kind of person. He is a disgrace to everyone trying to build a nice mopar.

Thanks for the heads up there 74. What was there to resolve. He sells. You buy. You Jane. Me Tarzan. Pretty simple. Just sounds like he didn't like the final price or did you have a bad feed back somewhere in your past? Inquireing minds would like to know. Hell, us guys with no mind would like to know. Fill us in.

I believe you can file a dispute against him for no honoring the agreement. You may not get the visors but at least he'll get a strike against him from E-bay. Too many strikes and they'll can him.

............ Yeah, and then he'll just re open another EBAY account under a different name. EBay has been dissapointing me lately.

Thaks for the heads up on the seller. Ive had the same thing happen to me in the past. If the person is an ebay "power-seller" forget it,ebag wont do anything. The response I got was "sorry, we had an inventory issue and the item is out of stock. Please watch our future auctions for similar items" 2 days later it was relisted. what a joke!

I had someone cancel an auction on my the other day. Guess he didnt want to give the parts up for as cheap as I was winning them.

We recently put some stuff up on ebay that sold for .99 and we shipped it. Yeah no one wants to sell for nothing but if you put stuff up and that is the final price you should honor it. Otherwise start at a higher price or put a reserve on it.

The seller probably just took for granted the item would bring 10 dollars minimum. His 99 cent starting bid was only for the entertainment of the bidders.
With 3 + dollars owed to ebay for listing fees he looses.
He's surely a bit green to ebay and will learn from his mistakes.
The smart seller will post a starting bid that prevents lose. The real A-hole will bill you an outragous shipping charge. It took me a while to learn not to bid on items that had no estimated shipping cost. I once won a cd jewel case for .01 and the invoice showed 13.45 S&H.
Bottom line.. BIG DUMMIE, seems so, but cheat and fraud are not fair IMO.

When I want to sell something that I don't really care what it brings I always start with a low opening bid to generate interest. Sometimes it works, sometimes I take it in the shorts.

I have pulled an auction before that looked like a great deal from a buyer's view. A couple days into the auction I noticed that 3 out of 4 mounting tabs were busted and that is why I got the item for free. I'm sure the high bidder was pissed, but I sent him a message explaining the situation.

I posted a part and it was way too low before the item was about to go... So I had my Dad jump on and bid what I wanted... Needless to say I still have it.

Was that wrong of me? I have not used e-bay since I sold my Jeep for 9000 on there... That was 3 years ago.

That's exactly how I got the front swaybar for "IT". It was listed with a "buy it now", no reserve, low opening bid, AND free shipping!

I got the bar for $31.00

Then I had to have ADDCO send me a bar that actually fit. But that cost me nothing.

totally wrong and you should be banned from ebay.

I posted a part and it was way too low before the item was about to go... So I had my Dad jump on and bid what I wanted... Needless to say I still have it.

Was that wrong of me? I have not used e-bay since I sold my Jeep for 9000 on there... That was 3 years ago.

I had won several items,they got pulled at the last minute,were relisted within days at a higher price,diffrent seller,but not diffrent seller,new name,I bid a decent amount on the items but nothing to do about it.

I don't buy off of ebay anymore. I got burnt for a pair of nice looking, at least in the pics on the listing, of 67 Dart taillight lens and bezels. Never got anything, sent emails over a period of 3 weeks. Then I left a bad feedback, he replied with one for me. Ebay would do nothing about it, even tho it said in the neg feedback about me he was sending a certified check, which he didn't. I filed a claim with the Post Office, used their money order, and never have gotten anything except the MO was cashed. Well, there went $200 Anymore it is parts exchanging hands simultaneously with the cash.

Glad to see I wasnt the only one, I have sent the negative feed back but I know I won't get the part. Anybody out there got a good set of visors
and hardware for sale?? :toothy8:
Prefer white for a 74 Duster Thanks

Just to let everyone know that was only the second thing I've ever bought on Ebay. The first one was a timing cover for 25 bucks from a great seller in Kansas. If you've seen my other posts i put a hole in the one in my car.
So I hope I didnt have any negative lol

Glad to see I wasnt the only one, I have sent the negative feed back but I know I won't get the part. Anybody out there got a good set of visors
and hardware for sale?? :toothy8:
Prefer white for a 74 Duster Thanks

Just to let everyone know that was only the second thing I've ever bought on Ebay. The first one was a timing cover for 25 bucks from a great seller in Kansas. If you've seen my other posts i put a hole in the one in my car.
So I hope I didnt have any negative lol

Send a P.M. to blu340dart, I believe he has a set of white visors from a 74 duster right now. He is my brother and I just talked to him and he told me that he had a set listed that had no bids or watchers. Good luck, Geof

............ Yeah, and then he'll just re open another EBAY account under a different name. EBay has been dissapointing me lately.

Not always. If you get "banned" from Ebay due to piss poor transactions, ebay will encript your ISP (internet service provider) & your feeder # They wont let you create a new account. At least you will have to get a different internet service. Most people dont go through the hassal......

totally wrong and you should be banned from ebay.

That would not bother me at all. I never go out there anymore. I get spam from sites that aren't e-bay and have reported them to e-bay but that is the most I do with that site anymore.

It was my first time using the site and I forgot to set the reserve. I would have sold it for cheaper but I am no fool. I did what I had to in order to not lose my butt.

-
Back