Don't drop a 200 pound

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
smoker door on your finger....it will hurt....can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow...

Attachments

• 20151002_160925.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 195
  • 20151002_160842.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 227
At least it didn't completely split open. That's some nasty shiz right there when that happens...

Starting to swell. Nail is half black/purple. Where my finger tip split open I am leaking pretty consistently. Doubt I will be able to get a glove on tomorrow, guess the final few things on my smoker will have to wait....again...

Ouch!!!

Can you counterweight your smoker doors so they don't slam down so hard???

Attachments

• 30x8_on_legs.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 149
Ouch!!!

Can you counterweight your smoker doors so they don't slam down so hard???

Wasn't the cook chamber doors, it was the fire box door. I did not allow enough room for the gasket when I welded the hinges on the door so I had to take the door so I could mount new hinges. Had the door on my bike jack. Was in the process of trying to lift it from the jack up on to the table, though I had enough of it one the table but I was wrong...it slipped off and I couldn't get my hand out from under it.....my hand got caught between the jack and the door....

Yep that hurts right away .....at least its leaking that will relieve the pressure won't hurt as much! How ever keep a eye on it if it gets infected will hurt more!

Looks like that things gonna be a thumper for a few days.
Bet you did the pee-pee dance when it happened.
Hope it heals quick for ya.

-
Back