don't shoot me don't kick me off but I race in the dirt

-

John York

Reaction score
I took the 1974 Dodge Dart swinger and turned it into a dirt track car raced it in the streets talk for a little while and now I have joined the Gateway vintage car club and I'm going to go race in the dirt with them I stuffed the 360 in it 904 shift kitwhen was a little too low though and gears in the rear I got 390 back there but I'm going to larger tires now so that may make a difference and I'll stay up high on the tracks with a windup and second haven't had hit the track it with it still working on it I had to pull the motor and transmission out transmission start leaking around the shifter seal running. A.point distributor in it haven't had a major problems with rent ran great with the 2 borough in the street stock class.but I get to put a Holly 4 barrel on it for the vintage cars so I'm going to try that about the car without a title nobody could find it they didn't know what had happened to it so I couldn't put it back on the street anyhow so I turned it into a dirt track car always wanted to do that and had to do the Mopar l'm a Mopar man anyhow so that's what I do with my body hope it doesn't make any of you mad I did paint it blue what about white vinyl top and 43y on the door my last names York that's why I put a why on me and I'm a big Petty fan once I learn more about how to use the site I'll post the picture well that's about it for right now I think I'll go to bed thank you for allowing me on here

I have seen people do far worse things to these cars than race them on the dirt. I like it.

when I read the first part of the intro I was expecting something terrible
like "don't shoot me, don't kick me but I love chebbies"

racing these cars in the dirt is just A-OK by me

Welcome to FABO!
A buddy of mine who's into roundy round cars picked up a '75 swinger last year that was already converted.
He'll be doing lots to it this winter.

I have always wanted to take a ugly old mopar and do that. Just havent found an ugly mopar yet.lol

No offense meant man, but I got half way through that giant sentence and gave up.

Welcome to FABO :)

-
Back