Door jamb seal -- can't find :(

-

notenoughcash

Reaction score
Looking for the upper door jamb seals for the car (74 swinger 2 dr). I think that's the correct name anyway, it's the seal that goes on the upper part of the door jamb above the striker and right at the rear quarter glass. Everyone I find only shows good to a 72. The ones that were on the car dissapeared sometime in the 2.5 years the car was apart so I don't even have a reference to compare to.

Any suggestions ?

Is this what you're looking for? These are used but they might not br repopping them for a '74. They'd probably look like new if they were cleaned up.

MOPAR A BODY 73 74 75 76 DART SWINGER SCAMP REAR WINDOW 1/4 QUARTER PANEL SEAL

[ame]http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOPAR-A-BODY-73-74-75-76-DART-SWINGER-SCAMP-REAR-WINDOW-1-4-QUARTER-PANEL-SEAL-/151265620789?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2338223335&vxp=mtr[/ame]

View attachment z.jpg

View attachment zz.jpg

View attachment zzz.jpg

View attachment zzzz.jpg

View attachment zzzzz.jpg

View attachment zzzzzz.jpg

View attachment zzzzzzz.jpg

After I put my Duster all back together I couldn't find mine either.. I looked everywhere and no luck. It wasn't until I looked at some pics of mine before the teardown and realized that my car never had them... Still doesn't, and I cant see where they would do much good..

Dam, I need to work on my google and ebay search skills :) Thanks for all the info here and via PM. Bookmarked the sites for future reference.

Dam, I need to work on my google and ebay search skills :) Thanks for all the info here and via PM. Bookmarked the sites for future reference.

It never hurts to have another set of eyes (or in this case several more sets). My son tends to find stuff online that I'd been searching for and couldn't.

-
Back