DR Diff

-

Fisher

Old Guy with a Cool car.
Reaction score
I received my Center section from Dr Diff yesterday, and was very impressed with the product and the quality of what i received. I sent a couple follow up emails with some questions, and Cass was very quick to reply with an answer. I highly recommend this company and will spread the word around here for those who are looking for great parts and great service.

Thanks again Cass.

Sheldon.:cheers:

What is his screen name here? I have also bought parts from him but it was when I used to be on moparts.

Cass is a top notch guy. I purchased axles from him and he will patiently answer all questions sent his way.

Ditto -A rare thing today--Customer satisfaction !!!!!!! Cass will answer any question anytime and knows the mopar world--Steve

I've bugged him a few times with dumb questions...all answered promptly with all the info I wanted.
Sadly I never got around to buying anything from him since every time I saved up....something else broke needing attention.

bought a pinion yoke, rear disc brakes for an 8.75 rearend, and a couple adaptors for the small ball joint to later spindles. great guy.

he's a great guy to deal with.
I bought all of the parts i needed for my 8 3/4 this spring, fair prices and great service.

Just as cheap as the speed shops and customer service you cant beat. Takes time out to answer emails and phone calls and you get someone that knows there **** which is even more impressive.

-
Back