Status
Not open for further replies.

65GT

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Holeshot in the dark!
Put a 727 and an 8 3/4 in my 65 Dart GT and now need 50 3/4 inch yoke center to center driveshaft. Prefer at least a 3 inch. Thanks

Last edited:
What are you looking for?? Do you know the dimension???

Last edited:
FYI, its a -2.25 inch difference from a 7.25 to a 8.75 rear. And a 8.75 equipped Duster has a driveshaft that is .55 short of the "official" dimension that a early A needs, Id look that up. as the Dart and the Valiant had different wheelbases but maybe the same driveshaft dimensions.

FYI, its a -2.25 inch difference from a 7.25 to a 8.75 rear. And a 8.75 equipped Duster has a driveshaft that is .55 short of the "official" dimension that a early A needs, Id look that up. as the Dart and the Valiant had different wheelbases but maybe the same driveshaft dimensions.
Thanks, but I had a Dana60, cheers

Hey to pishta, would you have a link to look up driveshaft lengths. May the Mopar force be with you!

Hey to pishta, would you have a link to look up driveshaft lengths. May the Mopar force be with you!
Found this chart...
driveshafts.jpg

I have a few stock 65 barracuda drive shafts and 1 custom I'm Not sure of length but it all or 4 inches wide pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back