-
Status
Not open for further replies.

38 Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for the top portion of the driver side 67-69 Barracuda fender. I need the section that layes on top of the inner fender which bolts the fender to the inner fender. Mine is rusted through in one spot. I will try and get some picture of what I need / asking for when I get home this evening.
Thanks
Ron

I think you may be able to use a piece from most any '67-'76 a-body fender, depending on where yours is rusted through. Should be able to tell when you get the pic up.
Dallas

Dallas,
Thanks I shouild have know you would be the one to know / be able to help me out. I'll try and get them loased this afternoon.
Thanks

Here are the pictures of what I need and I will be needing the passenger side not drivers.
Thanks

Attachments

• fender pic 2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 111
  • fender pic 3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 119
Dallas,
Thanks I shouild have know you would be the one to know / be able to help me out. I'll try and get them loased this afternoon.
Thanks

I intended to take a couple of pics also, but got really busy today. I'll try to look tomorrow and get back to you tomorrow night. I'm thinking a piece out of a Dart fender will work also. I have a couple I can saw a chunk out of for you.
Dallas

Here are a couple of Swinger passenger side fenders. I think the piece you need may be the same.
The pic didn't come out too good on the yellow fender but it's the same as the brown one. You can barely see the 3 humps between the slots for the bolts. It would be easier to cut off since the fender is already off.
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_0690.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0692.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back