Dropping in to say Hi

-

zookgumby

Reaction score
When covid first hit and everyone was in lockdown, like a lot of folks I was going nuts, so I bought a model A ford to restore. After that I was kind of hooked on fixing up cars so I bought a partially done '41 ford hot rod, learned how to paint (kinda slow process for me) and got it running and pretty. About a year ago I bought a '65 Dodge Dart GT as I was impressed with those cars back when I was in high school the same year. So, I'm an old guy who still likes working on cars and rock music. Here's my Dart I just finished painting and bringing up to snuff mechanically. I don't have enough headroom for a lift so I'm spending lots of time under cars...argh! But that's OK

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

blackbros2.JPG

When covid first hit and everyone was in lockdown, like a lot of folks I was going nuts, so I bought a model A ford to restore. After that I was kind of hooked on fixing up cars so I bought a partially done '41 ford hot rod, learned how to paint (kinda slow process for me) and got it running and pretty. About a year ago I bought a '65 Dodge Dart GT as I was impressed with those cars back when I was in high school the same year. So, I'm an old guy who still likes working on cars and rock music. Here's my Dart I just finished painting and bringing up to snuff mechanically. I don't have enough headroom for a lift so I'm spending lots of time under cars...argh! But that's OK

View attachment 1716127635

View attachment 1716127636

View attachment 1716127638
liking the old ford , and the dart , mustang -not so much...

liking the old ford , and the dart , mustang -not so much...
LOL, I kind of figured that'd be the case here, but that picture with both cars is the only one I have of the '41. The '41 has a chevy big block 454 in it, so I cover all the major brands with my stuff. heh.

-
Back