-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71DartGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Me again. I also need some 10 or 11 inch bbp rear brake setup with backing plates, drums, and everything in between that will bolt up to an 8.75 rear. Everything doesnt have to be new, just not too bad. I plan on having to buy new cylinders and shoes.

I've got 11" backing plates, shoes, and drums that need to be turned. Same thing SGBARRACUDA said. Could be pricey to ship them. He's a bit closer, so the shipping might be less.
Mike

you guys should see if those drums and parts will fit into a usps flat rate box.
the large one is: 13.625" x 11.875" x 3.375". so if the drums are less then 3 3/8 wide they should fit. $8.95 to the lower 48 up to 70 lbs. greyhound is another alternative, but they are station to station only.
if they won't fir into flat rate boxes,it might be better to just buy and ship the backing plates especially if you are planning on buying new wheel cylinders and shoes. hardware kits are cheap, and i don't think drums are that much especially compared to standard shipping rates. Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back