Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have some stuff that needs to go and rather scrap it someone might want it.

I have 1 70-72 Duster hood in better then nothing condition. It has surface rust on the underside nothing is through but it took a light hit in the front edge and was repaired and is not visible from the outside but is from the underside. Free for local pickup only WILL NOT SHIP

I have 2 73-76 Dart hoods that were given to me to use as patch panels for the Duster that I no longer have. Not bad definitely usable but not perfect either. Free for local pickup WILL NOT SHIP

I have a decent set of 73-76 Duster fenders or if you want to do the work I have the grille support tabs from a set of 72 fenders and you can make them work on a 72 as well. They have rust down low on the inside only and I have patches for inner structure that is rusted through. There is filler in the passenger side but nothing major and a fixable dent in the driver side. Would like to get $100 for the pair might consider shipping of you really want them.

2 70-72 Duster upper grille supports one has some pitting the other pretty clean. No rust through and no dent. $30 each plus the ride.

1 70-72 Duster lower grille support surface rust only. No dents $40 plus the ride.

Duster Dart Sport trunk lid few dents a little surface rust but here is the kicker someone cut the inner structure out to lighten it for a drag car. Make offer if you want it might consider shipping as well.

All items are located in Raeford NC 28376 Pics on request

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back