Duster interior help.

-

Red_Duster

Reaction score
Good morning all,

Finished painting/dying most of my interior panels and my headliner and planning to install them today and have a few questions, since I didn’t remove any of these from the car:
Is the rear side panel (sail panel?) near on either side of the package tray supposed to slip in to the window seal?
Does anyone have a complete picture of this all installed, the rear and a-pillar panels are pretty self explanatory but I’m not seeing where the clips on picture #1 go, or if I have them on the right direction.
Thanks!

28142B14-BF1B-4E98-84A9-353705217E0C.jpeg

A24D3A74-CC7C-4638-8B85-E976A1E746C2.jpeg

A pillar and sail panels are easy and they go on first. Then the thin part locks in above the door windows. You'll see when it lines up by using the screw locations on either end.

Mine was difficult to snap in as the headliner was new. Once it clicked in and screwed down looks great.

Riddler

Last edited:
A pillar and Sale panels are easy and they go on first. Then the thin part locks in above the door windows. You'll see when it lines up by using the screw locations on either end.

Mine was difficult to snap in as the headliner was new. Once it clicked in and screwed down looks great.

Riddler

Thanks Riddler! I also found the answer to the sail panel & window seal question in one of your previous post. Appreciate it!

-
Back