-
Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm new to here, so hello to all. I am looking to buy a 71-72 Duster or Demon. V8. Not interested in getting into major body or mechanical work, but at the same time, I can't buy a restored car either. Let me know if any of you have a car for sale that might fall into my range. I'm in south central IN.
Thanks.

Welcome to the site erobbins,
You should be able to get something decent for 3 to 8 thousand in the condition you want.
Don't be afraid to travel for a good rust free driver. Just make sure it has a clear title and good paperwork.
You'll be better off in the long run.
Check out our cars for sale section or post an ad in the cars wanted.
There should be lots out there.
JMHO.
Tom.

I may have just the thing for you. 1972 duster was /6 now 360/727 out of church van. Engine runs well,cranked it up before installed with schumacher mounts and indy oil pan package. I installed an ld340 intake. 4 wheel disc. bb factory a-body up front newer ball joints and new rubber. 8 3/4 rear with 3.55 rebuilt suregrip and doctor diff axles and scarebird rear disc kit. Previous owner installed new fuel tank and fuel line. New radiator also. Hooker headers included but not installed.Also included is a 3" xpipe exhaust with flowmasters. The parts it needs. tranny lines, carb,all hoses, one caliper and all brake soft parts,carpet, tranny shift linkage or aftermarket shifter . Interior is bench it has been dyed black.The driveshaft is included w/new bastard ujoints. Car is in primer but engine bay is fresh plum crazy and base coat clear is also included, should be enough to finish car. Could stand some stuff on the inside but have a good start. Car is in decent shape mostly solid. believed to be 80 someodd thousand original miles and yes have a clear mississipi title.Car is in alabama but we did not have titles til 75 so did not let the miss. title go. Looking to get around $3500 but is nego if some of the parts are not needed. PM me here if you are interested. I can send pics and always up for a road trip before the snow falls.

I have a 1972 numbers matching 340 4 spd go wing Thor Red Duster it is presentable and it runs. it could use new paint but is decent as is...it comes with rechromed bumpers. it needs a gas tank because the springs have been moved inboard for wider tires and the tank was damaged in the process, it also needs a z bar rebuild to make the clutch pedal movement smoother. neither are considered MAJOR..... send me your email in a PVt message and I will send you pics and we can talk price

i also have a duster 70 slant 6 car now 360 4 brl auto trans, bench seat, 8 3/4 rear ,disc brakes(sbp). one small rust hole in rear 1/4 about the size of a 25 cents . other than that no rust im in az pm me and i can send pics as well its not currently running needs fuel system flushed and carb rebuilt

Gotta thank everyone who has replied with a welcome or a car of interest. I will be taking a trip Saturday to look/buy one that I found on FABO. Hope all works out as planned. If I am still a lookin after Saturday, I will let you all know. Thanks again.

Welcome to FABO! Good to have you here. Hope you find your self a nice A body project to work on. Good luck on your search.

i have a 73 duster 340 for a around 800 bucks i thinking of selling its just a shell no drive train

Well, after a five hour drive today to buy a duster, I pulled the empty trailer back home. That makes 0 for 2. This wasted gas is getting expensive. I still have my eyes out for a nice one that I can afford, if that exists. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back