-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusted1970

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Complete front and rear suspension. All new parts and rear end narrowed with Strange axles. Super stock springs, new Qa1 shocks, new ball joints. Large disc brakes in front. For photos or more info email deleted by staff...... Located Eastham, Ma 02645. Would like to sell all the parts. I have a 742 setup with 373 gears. $1000.00 or reasonable offer.
A Body Front suspension.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
is it 5x4 or 5x4.5?
The front end suspension is as posted it has new torsion bars and the brakes are the large ones. The whole suspension was only one the car briefly I replaced it with an alterkation more adjustability. the rear narrowed end is 46.75" from housing to housing and they are MOSER axles. The competition springs may be sold and I may have a buyer for the differential. The K-member was out of a 1970 Plymouth Duster and it has a heavy duty sway bar. the the bolt pattern for the front and rear is 5x4.5. If you still want photos of individual parts please advise which parts of the suspension. I have tried to price to sell the whole package. Thanks Merry Christmas.

The front end suspension is as posted it has new torsion bars and the brakes are the large ones. The whole suspension was only one the car briefly I replaced it with an alterkation more adjustability. the rear narrowed end is 46.75" from housing to housing and they are MOSER axles. The competition springs may be sold and I may have a buyer for the differential. The K-member was out of a 1970 Plymouth Duster and it has a heavy duty sway bar. the the bolt pattern for the front and rear is 5x4.5. If you still want photos of individual parts please advise which parts of the suspension. I have tried to price to sell the whole package. Thanks Merry Christmas.
I'm looking to rebuild my front and rear suspension to 4.5. Would like to see more pics of the front, rotors - calipers- upper arms - etc.
If the rear would still be available a few of it too.
also would you be willing to pallet it to ship (do u do paypal)

I'm looking to rebuild my front and rear suspension to 4.5. Would like to see more pics of the front, rotors - calipers- upper arms - etc.
Stephen could you email me your email address still can't get the knack of the insert image thing. To answer your question on the Competition springs yes inboard they bolted up to my stock boxes. Also the rear housing is 46.75" from housing to housing with Moser Axles. The housing is reinforced cross member. All of these parts were replaced because I went with Bill Rileys Alterkation Coil overs. More adjustability. So I will email you photos of all my suspension parts.

Stephen could you email me your email address still can't get the knack of the insert image thing. To answer your question on the Competition springs yes inboard they bolted up to my stock boxes. Also the rear housing is 46.75" from housing to housing with Moser Axles. The housing is reinforced cross member. All of these parts were replaced because I went with Bill Rileys Alterkation Coil overs. More adjustability. So I will email you photos of all my suspension parts.
Sorry found it on a previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back